adsense

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Product Launch-A new Series



Today onwards, I am starting a new Post Category--Product Launches
Product launches in ePayments will be highlighted here. 
There will be two main divisions - Product Launch-India, Product Launch-Rest of the World.


The need for this series is because
01) New developments are taking place in the ePayments arena.
02) A ePayment enthusiast will appreciate the availability of information in one place.


The sources for the Posts will be the Media-Traditional and New.
Each post will contain a minimum of two links,  for a broader perspective.  


Finally, each Post will have my comments. 
My comments are my personal view only, and hence reflect my view only.
Please note, I am not recommending any Product/Company. I am only interested in the growth of safe ePayments.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

The thoughts in this BLOG are personal, and reflect only my view on the subject.
This are not the views of my Employers.
All images, logos rights rest with the Original TitleHolders

All efforts have been made to make this information as accurate as possible, N Prashant will not be responsible for any loss to any person caused by inaccuracy in the information available on this Website. Relevent Official Gazettes Communications may be consulted for an accurate information. Any discrepancy found may be brought to the notice of N Prashant