adsense

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Topic of the Week-Champions League t20 viewership

Topic of the Week-Champions League t20 viewership

Too much of anything is bad, and the best example of this statement, is the current viewership interest in the ongoing Champions League t20          .
As per Media reports, the Spectators presence in the Stadiums is negligible, and the TV ratings are also low. I am wondering who are benefits in this whole show.

I feel only the Champions League t20  organizing committee is the real winner, no one else, including the spectators, crickters, sponsors or the TV Channels.

Too much of cricket is keeping away the spectators. Too much of cricket is tiring the cricket players.  

Think it is time for moderation in Cricket to be brought in. Otherwise, there is danger in spectators losing interest in Cricket itself!!!!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

The thoughts in this BLOG are personal, and reflect only my view on the subject.
This are not the views of my Employers.
All images, logos rights rest with the Original TitleHolders

All efforts have been made to make this information as accurate as possible, N Prashant will not be responsible for any loss to any person caused by inaccuracy in the information available on this Website. Relevent Official Gazettes Communications may be consulted for an accurate information. Any discrepancy found may be brought to the notice of N Prashant