adsense

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Utility Bills Providers – Offer Cashback for early payment of your Bills

 


This is a #FinFiction Post

Just provide a cashback of 1% to your consumers and see the monies flow early into your accounts.

Consumers are willing to pay the bill within 3-4 days of the bill generated date if the respective utility companies offer a reasonable cashback.

Example 01) My Airtel Landline Account

Latest Bill Date is 12/09/2020

Due Date is 01/10/2020

Bill Amount is INR1532.00

I have opted for Kotak Mahindra Bank’s Automatic Bill Pay Module and my bank will debit my Bank Account on 27/09/2020 to remit the bill amount to Airtel.

If I am offered a cashback of say 1% i.e INR15/- for payment within 17th September, I will pay my bill withing 17th September, instead of waiting till 27th September.

Like me there will be lakhs of Airtel consumers are willing to take the early payment offer.

So, will Airtel roll out this offer and make itself happy.



 

Example 02) My BESCOM (Electricity Bill) Account

Latest Bill Date is 12th September, 2020

Bill due date is 1st October, 2020

Bill amount is INR1729.00

 I have opted for Kotak Mahindra Bank’s Automatic Bill Pay Module and my bank will debit my Bank Account on 22/09/2020 to remit the bill amount to Airtel.

If I am offered a cashback of say 1% i.e INR175/- for payment within 17th September, I will pay my bill withing 17th September, instead of waiting till 22nd September.

Like me, there will be lakhs of BESCOM consumers willing to take the early payment offer.

So, will BESCOM roll out this offer and make itself happy.



 

The cashback offer can be dynamic integrated with BBPS at the time of Fetch and Pay option.

Basing on the Fetch and Pay Date, the cashback amount can be calculated and displayed to the customer.

 

OR

The cashback offer can be static, i.e Bill Date 12/09/2020, pay before 17/09/2020 and get a cashback of % in your next bill.

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Disclaimer

The thoughts in this BLOG are personal, and reflect only my view on the subject.
This are not the views of my Employers.
All images, logos rights rest with the Original TitleHolders

All efforts have been made to make this information as accurate as possible, N Prashant will not be responsible for any loss to any person caused by inaccuracy in the information available on this Website. Relevent Official Gazettes Communications may be consulted for an accurate information. Any discrepancy found may be brought to the notice of N Prashant