Tuesday, December 9, 2014
Monday, December 8, 2014
Sunday, December 7, 2014
- Delink cash supply from that of sponsor bank arrangements.
- WLAO may now tie up with other commercial banks for cash supply at WLAs.
- While the cash would be owned by the WLAO, the responsibility of ensuring the quality and genuineness of cash loaded at such WLAs would be that of the cash supplier bank.
- A suitable Service Level Agreements (SLA) to be drawn up between the WLAO and the cash supplier bank for adequate supply of genuine and good quality notes.
- WLAOs who have been authorised under PSS Act 2007 and have commenced operations are required to intimate RBI regarding commencement of the services
Wednesday, December 3, 2014
Tuesday, December 2, 2014
All efforts have been made to make this information as accurate as possible,